Wagering is a common part of the business model of casinos that allows them to keep operating. However, if the wagering requirements are high it comes at the cost of the player who will on average see lower winnings, and their bonuses will become meaningless. In fact, if a casino has low wagering it increases the chances that they are a higher quality service provider that has the scale to not want large fees from its customers.
In this article, we are going to be breaking down how low-wagering casinos work, as well as offering an insight into casinos that have no wagering requirements if you happen to be lucky enough to find one.
What exactly is a low wagering casino?
All casinos nowadays offer a wide array of bonuses and perks in order to entice players to come to them rather than go to the competition. In spite of this, these bonuses will come with a catch in the form of requirements. A common example of this catch will be the requirement that a customer has to play 30 times with their bonus before the online casino will give them the opportunity to withdraw. Of course, the higher the wagering requirement, the unlikelier the possibility of you being able to withdraw your bonus.
To put this into context, if you have a bonus of $10 and the wagering requirement is 30 plays, that means that the player has to get winnings worth at least $300 with their bonus before having the possibility to make their withdrawal. While if the wagering requirement is just 5, then you only need winnings of $50 which is much fairer for the player.
What are the benefits of low wagering casinos?
In this section, we are going to cover in detail just some of the advantages of playing with low wagering casinos:
- Lower Stress, one of the first major advantages is that as a player you will have a lot less stress since the risk of you losing your bonus is multiple times lower.
- More Beginner Friendly, another often overlooked benefit is that low-wagering casinos are the ideal starting place for beginners this is because of the simpler business model that does not require you to read through pages of terms & conditions.
- Bigger Winnings, it is a statistical fact that on average you will have much bigger winnings if you play on low wagering casinos than ones that require high wagering. After all, casinos offer games of chance, and at low-wagering casinos, you have a much higher chance of winning your bonus.
- Lower Risk, related to some of the other benefits above, there is a much lower risk at these types of online casinos of you losing the bonus that has attracted you to the gaming platform in the first place.
- Ideal for Social Gamblers, all in all, the points that we have highlighted above come together to make low-wagering casinos a great place for social gamblers who do it for the fun of it and do not require the extra complexity and risk.
Are low wagering casinos safe & legit?
Yes, low-wagering casinos are perfectly safe and legal. In fact, in many cases, the casinos that have low wagering conditions will be much more established in the industry and be able to offer a multiple times better service. It shows that they are here for the long term and want to build a great relationship with their players rather than making them pay through their nose.
Regardless you still need to take special care online, no matter how good the deal may seem, you should make sure that the online casino is properly licensed in Canada as well as check out the online reviews about it from other players.
Take note of the wagering requirements
It is also important when looking for low-wagering casino sites online that you make sure to fully understand the terms and conditions that may try and catch you out or attempt to capitalize on the fact that most people won’t bother doing their research before depositing. For example, there are some casinos that will require you to wager your bonus as well as your winnings. This makes things awfully more complicated and it again greatly lowers your chances of a successful withdrawal.
Additionally, there are even more complicated and harder-to-fulfill requirements that want you to wager on your bonus, winnings, and also initial deposit. Due to this, it is important for you to conduct your research even if it may be time-consuming. A more time-saving solution is to check out the casinos that expert gambling websites like ours recommend.
Casinos that have no wagering requirement
There are also casinos that have no wagering requirement, these are super rare but at the same time do exist and are safe. Often, such an offering will be made available by brand new casino websites that are trying to make themselves known in the competitive world that is online casinos. The way that no wagering casinos work is pretty simple, they do not require you to wager in order for you to be able to withdraw the bonuses that you have received. Often, however, you do have to play your bonus at least once.
Both no wagering and low wagering casinos, are a safe, cost-effective, and fun way for you to play online. We hope that in this article we were able to provide you with at least some useful information that you did not already know which will help you in finding the right online casino for you.